- Who can come to Varsity?
Students, Friends, Family, Staff Members and Alumni from both Universities can come to Varsity.
- What happens if I’ve lost a ticket?
Sorry but we do not take responsibility for lost tickets, please keep your tickets safe.
- Do I need to bring ID with me to the events?
Yes, you may be asked to provide your student and/or photo age ID at the events, so please make sure you have these on you at all times.
- Do you offer season tickets?
Seasons tickets are not available for this series. You can buy individual tickets for specific events which interest you allowing you to tailor your varsity experience.
- How and when can I collect my ticket?
Tickets will be available to collect from your Students’ Union from Monday 19th March 2018. Further details are available on your e-ticket or online ticket receipt.
- Can I use my e-ticket or online ticket receipt for entry?
No, you must redeem your e-ticket or online ticket receipt for physical tickets at your Students’ Union. E-tickets and online ticket receipts will not be accepted at any Varsity venues.
- Can I get a refund on my ticket?
No, unfortunately, Varsity tickets are non-refundable.
How can I get to the Venues?